Spring Cleaning



I've moved my shop back home from the Big Sky Drive location. It's a long story, but the short version is I've found a teaching home at the Electric Needle in Madison now and didn't really need the space for teaching, so I've moved the custom made sewing portion back into my downstairs where I made all the clothes for the book. Now to get it all back in shape.

I've put it off and put it off, until now I've got to do some cleaning and moving in today so I can move forward with some projects that are due soon. So I got up this morning and lit a candle and some incense down there to put me in a more receptive mood, and I'm going to hook up my JAMBOX and play some of this Adele that I just got on itunes after hearing Hailey nail this song on American Idol last night. (Ok, Casey is my favorite, but dang, she really blew me away with this one)

I'm debating before and after pictures, we'll see how it turns out.

How do you motivate yourself and make an environment that makes you want to create?

Go ahead, inspire me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sacred space provides space for creativity

Popular Posts